15 Mar 2019,
To perform successfully in the race, religion, sãsãnã affairs and charity works, Ko Than Zaw Myint and Ma Win Mar and daughter May Myat Noe family from Ayar Tun apartment, Mahar Aung Myay Township in Mandalay City donated 100000 kyats as the funds for Won Tha Nu Dhamma Lecture Abbot U Wira Thu.
The donor family and audiences, who rejoice for the donation, may all beings, be healthy, successful, happy, peaceful, safe and fulfilled of wishes.
Ven Vicitta Bhivamsa “Ashin Wira Thu (Ma Soe Yein)” is currently doing following projects.
- Law Ka A Linn Free Education School (located at “Mya Yee Nandar” quarter, “Chan Mya Thar Se” township in Mandalay.)
- NAGANI Money Saving Box Association (for the needy people),
(a) “Ma La Kar Chan” quarter, “Mahar Aung Myay” township
(b) “Aung Thar Yar” quarter, “Chan Mya Thar Se” township
(c) “Zaza (34)” quarter, “Chan Mya Thar Se” township
(d) “Sa” quarter, “Pyi Gyi Ta Khon” township
- Myanmar Worker’s Rescue Association (for the children, girls and boys who were working without their desire at delinquent employers.)
- Publishing “Pyi Chi Thar” journal
- “Parami Pyo Khin” Blood Donation Group
- Min Gun Pahtodawgyi Monastery Education School and various charity works.
- Wira Thu Foundation